Kung Fu Workout
– Twist waist (loosening the waist)
– Double Kwa Sau (both sides)
– Pau Jong (both sides)
– Cham Kiu
– Hamstrings, Quads, Groin (both sides)
Punch / Kick Drills
– Pau Jongs / Din Ji Ma (10 slow/10 medium/10 fast)
– Wong Saus / Din Ji Ma (10 slow/10 medium/10 fast)
– 10x Round House (both sides)
– 10x Back Thrusts (both sides)
Workout / Review
– 10x slow, 10x fast – Basic 7
– 10x slow, 10x fast – 7 Block Punch
Meditation (calm the breath, calm the mind)
Calories Burned: 708 (according to RunKeeper)
This morning was a bit chilly, but we have some blue skies. The weatherman says it’s going to rain for several days here in San Diego. I figured I better get a workout in before it happens.
Knees are feeling good. They were a little stiff yesterday and this morning. Some twinges, but not enough to prevent me from this workout.
I did a short video on part of the workout for you. Enjoy.
Post Nutrition: Atkins Creamy Milk Chocolate Shake